Friday, March 25, 2011

Preview: April Showers Bring... More Blog Posts!

More mustache than you know how to deal with! (Mansvolk)

Let's mix things up folks, shall we? Yes, I owe a few posts, but frankly I'd rather tuck them away for later than to do a sloppy job. Also I know I promised a rant about airship pirates, but I've calmed down a bit since then... false angst alert, I suppose. You might also notice a smaller list of topics- that's because April is Finals for me, and I'll probably be doing a few short, spontaneous posts to fill in spaces between- such as Featured Travellers and Mix It Up!

Clothing You'll Love
Andean Attire
Cossacks!

Talking Tech
Chinese Rockets

Focus on Folkways
Be Not Afraid of Color!
Made for Walking... Boots from Around the World

Tutorial Time!
A Basic Guide to Applique

Kagashi's Kitchen
Second to Naan

I'll also be announcing a special contest this month, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. There is another pictures of cossack with great music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azlqL8GXAOc&feature=autoplay&list=PLFB4580479770A220&index=5&playnext=5

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that's funny... I started researching for a Cossack Steampunk costume about three weeks ago! Can't wait to see what info you've got that I don't have yet!

    BTW, http://www.amazondrygoods.com/ has the out of print Folkwear Cossack clothing pattern on sale for $13 (1/2 price on all patterns!). (I couldn't find it anywhere else on the internet...and I wasn't too confident of my ability to draft the pattern from scratch)

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ! Chinese rockets and airship pirates. I expect a lot of fun, as usual. Even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ngoài quá trình lão hóa tự nhiên, Những thói quen hàng ngày khiến ngực chảy xệ, vòng một của chị em xuống cấp nhanh chóng. Đó cũng là những nguyên nhân khiến ngực chảy xệ


    Lợi ích kỳ diệu từ 6 tư thế yoga là một trong những biện pháp giúp duy trì một cơ thể khỏe mạnh, thư giãn, tràn đầy năng lượng, linh hoạt hơn với 6 tư thế yoga đơn giản


    Uống nước nóng có tác dụng gì? Các nghiên cứu đã chỉ ra được tác dụng của việc uống nước nóng trong sinh hoạt hàng ngày việc uống nước nóng mang đến nhiều lợi ích khác nhau như: giải độc cơ thể, giảm cân, ngăn ngừa lão hóa, lưu thông máu, ...

    ReplyDelete